Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WORST Experience Ever
gchen60

In early February (around 8th Feb), I was trying to add another new line to my current plan. At that time, I didn't know my account number and pin of my other old number from the other carrier, so they put a temporary number in my plan, and stating that I can import the number to the temporary number.

On 9th Feb, I visited the store with the account number and pin of that number and trying to import that to the plan. Even though I stated several times that I want to import the number to the temporary one. The customer service messed that up and attempted to import that number to a current active number in my plan. I noticed that immediately and they told me it is okay they will correct it, but that was a lie. 30 mins later, the current active number is lost, and replaced by the imported number. While the temporary number is still there. 

I went back to the store and waited another 1.5-2 hours to get back the active number. And they told me everything is fine but that is another lie.

Ever since that, my internet speed became super slow (~0.1 M/s), I am using the 5G plan. With this speed I can't even use GPS apps sometimes. And they locked everyone's phone number twice for "suspicious activities" without any notifications in advance or further explanation, and I believe there's no such activity. I complained about the internet speed several times at different stores and all of them told me, it's normal to have this speed in Atlanta, and I believe that is another lie. As 0.1 M/s shouldn't be normal for a 5G plan.

And few days ago, the account owner notified me that the temporary number is still there, in the bill costing around $45, which I believe both the employee in the store and customer service person told me the temporary is gone. And for that active number got replaced because of the mistake the customer service person made, charged me another ~$12 because it counted as disconnected and reconnected during the billing period.

Yesterday, I went to another store, and complained about this but the employees weren't helpful at all. Their attitude just shows they doesn't care about the customer at all. All they have told me was, we can't do anything and you will need to call the customer service is a really really rude way.

Now I am so confused because apparently, they've been telling me so many lies, even if I call the customer service and they told me the problem is resolved, I won't trust them. And there is nowhere that I can report or complain about how unprofessional the customer service and the employees in the store.

0 Likes
Re: WORST Experience Ever
Dani73

omg !!   the same exact thing just happened to us!!   See my post above!  I m so frustrated and they have no idea what they are doing.  

0 Likes
gchen60

They keep lying to me and I don't know when should I trust them. 

0 Likes
Dani73

exactly same here---  no one can give us a straight answer.   was so not worth switching over----  customer service is the worst I have ever encountered. 

0 Likes
gchen60

I totally regret using Verizon, the only time they are fast would be the time they are charging me money

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

gchen60-

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with customer service. We want to turn this around for you. Please respond to my private note to better assist.

-Angie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I would like to assist with your account, gchen60. Please respond go this message to further assist.

-Angie

0 Likes