Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WRONG BILLING AGAIN AGAIN & AGAIN
tausifsk

I have been billed more from the beginning on my account and VZW tech team seems to never fix a problem as simple as this!!!
I took 4 iphone Xr's in feb'19 in bogo offer. exchanged 2 iphone xr's with iphone xs..(and thats it they were never able to apply bogo credit after exchange).
After hard fights and tryin to explain whats the issue . i got a refund in aug'19 and was told this would never happen and i believed.
I realized there were doing the same mistake from oct'19 to till date. After getting on chats/calls multiple times each time I have to explain again and again. VZW has to look into why their tech support and procedures they have for correction terrible!!!

Why should i beg these many times to get my money back.. I am done with you VERIZON. Once i get my money back I AM NEVER COMING BACK...
I wanted to escalate as up as possible but looks like you guys don't have any direct email to tech teams. 
I WANT TO ESCALATE. this has wasted me more time than anything else

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: WRONG BILLING AGAIN AGAIN & AGAIN
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

tausifsk, We appreciate your business with us and surely don't want you to leave. It's truly disheartening to learn that you've had an issue with your account. Especially for something that happened over a year ago.  Can you please share more details on what mistake was made? We would like the opportunity to look into this for you.

0 Likes
tausifsk

Can i share my account details here?

two iphone XR's(bought with BOGO -> credit applied)
two iphone XR's(bought with BOGO but exchanged with iphoneXS the very next day -->BOGO credit not applied)

complained in Aug'19 multiple times about credit not applied to 2 iphoneXS's . after multiple conversations, team found out their mistake and gave the credit in sep'19 bill and i was told that the issue will be resolved from the next billing cycle and i believed them.
Today i have realized again its the same.. from Oct'19 -> till date i have been charged for both the devices BOGO credit has not been applied.
I am tired with all this chats, calls, posts etc.
when will this issue be fixed permanently. I have reached a level of frustration where i would never come back to VERIZON!!!

This is a simple issue to fix.!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, tausifsk. Please send us a Private Note. 

0 Likes
tausifsk

private note how?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Please don't share your personal account details on this public forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We apologize, tausifsk. We will send you a Private Note. Please reply back to it so we can assist you. 

-ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes