Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wanting to charge me more for Hot Spot????
staleykp

I've been with Verizon for over 10 years, I have multiple phones with them in my family, I spend nearly 500$ a month on our bill PLUS recently upgraded 2 phones which cost me over 3000$, as if that's not enough Verizon wants to charge me an additional 10$ a month just to have Hot Spot on my account???? I was told that Verizon cares about their customers, I don't believe that for 1 single solitary second, for the amount of time and amount of money people have been with and give Verizon there should be NO charge and NO limit to use hot spot on our phones! This isn't caring for your customers, this is caring for money and nothing more! So basically what I learned today from customer service and a supervisor is they are unwilling to help out long time customers, or customers at all for that matter if it doesn't line their pockets more.

0 Likes
Re: Wanting to charge me more for Hot Spot????
acraftylady2

If you have start unlimited it doesn't include unlimited mobile hot spot, need to go up another $10 for that feature.  Been a long time customer too and have start unlimited and I don't expect verizon to upgrade me for free if I want that feature.  

https://www.verizon.com/plans/unlimited?cmp=KNC-C-HQ-NON-R-BP-NONE-NONE-2K0PX0-PX-GAW-71700000070710... 

0 Likes