Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Was lied to
Loulou76

I honestly thought Verizon was a pretty good company sadly to say that I was WRONG on Dec. 18 I called to see of ways to get my bill lowered because I'm on a set income the representative first said a $6 credit for a year and I said no because I'm looking for something long term I been with Verizon 17 years and I think really that was a slap in the face so he said hold on let me speak to my supervisor and eventually she got on the phone saying that she wasn't feeling well blah blah and asked how she could help so I explained to her again what I told the representative and she said that she would give me a  $20 credit for my Jan.2020 bill which she did,but I knew that it was too good to be true that's why I asked her over anyway she said that I could keep my current plan and knock $40 off my bill,and I said for how long and she said as long as I'm with Verizon but as soon as I find something better I'm switching companies because people don't care about loyalty these days called today and there were no recollection of this conversation but I thought calls were supposed to be recorded yeah when its benefiting them....

0 Likes