Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Was not given the promotion i was promised
efern2022

Verizon has cheated me and probably cheated others as well, At the stores they lure you into buying new phones with promotions and they promotions are never reflected on the bill. After several calls and visits to the stores, my billing is still showing full price without the promotional discounts. What a hoax. Will try to reach the corporate office with customer service as this is all a hoax and then probably this should go in the newspapers as well..

Re: Was not given the promotion i was promised
jmbaker3

Going through the exact same thing.  Customer service says promotion was never applied.  Now dealing with sales person who took the sale.  Said manager needed to make adjustments, but was on vacation.  We’ll see.

0 Likes
Yaegs6

I’m joining, what seems like, a long list of disgruntled customers with this issue. Last year I upgraded 2 phones, and purchased 3 new ones on three new lines. 5 new devices… Was told 2 of the phones qualified for BOGO. Well, no… I’ve been paying for them all. I’m over Verizon and will most likely switch carriers when my contract is up if they can’t resolve the issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning. I hope you had a wonderful vacation!

I'm sorry you did not receive your promotional offer. I would be just as upset. I see you posted a couple days ago. Has this been resolved?  -Vanessa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, no! We would really hate to see you leave. We'd like to have an opportunity to help. Please send us a Private Message for further assistance.~Christian

0 Likes