Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wayyy behind
jay95

I am one and a half months behind on my bill. I lost my job and have been working at a new one that can barely cover my rent.  I am in need of service really badly. I’m also in the process of moving in less than 2 weeks . And I barely have the money for that. Is there anyway to set up a payment plan to where I can pay what I’m behind on increments every month?! 

0 Likes
Re: Wayyy behind
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's tough out there right now. It's important to be able to get service. Let's go over your options. First, if you don't already have a Promise to Pay set up, you can do that. As long as you set it up for at least the past due balance, it will typically let you tell the system that you're planning to pay it up to two weeks in advance. This would let it know not to suspend the line for that period of time. As long as you pay that amount on the day you set, you'll be good. 

Second, if your account is already suspended or you're unable to pay the full past due balance with the time you're given, please give Financial Services a call at 866-266-1445 to find out what options are available.

0 Likes