Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Website Functionality
jaybeez

Does anyone know when Verizon decided to stop allowing the use of the "My Verizon" website to manage your account?

We have 3 lines on our account, but when I log in, I only see 1 of the 3 lines, and there is very little I can actually do online. In the past, I could upgrade equipment, adjust plans, report a lost phone, etc. but now there is virtually nothing I can do on the website.

I called customer service and they said the only way to manage your account now is via their app. So, I'm trading an account view on a 15 inch laptop for one on a mobile device? That won't work for me.

Think I may just simplify things and jump over to Spectrum mobile or Consumer Cellular and save a boatload of money.

0 Likes
Re: Website Functionality
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jaybeez, I love to have the ability to manage my wireless account as well. You would still be able to manage the account online through the website. There are certain levels that would have access to My Verizon. The Account Owner would have access to all available information to the mobile account. The Account Manager would have access to all account information, but can't assign Account Managers or change the Account PIN. An Account Member has limited access to information about their line of service only. When you log into your My Verizon on the computer, what does it show for you (Account Owner, Manager, or Member)? https://www.verizon.com/support/my-verizon-faqs/

-Kevin

0 Likes