Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Website defects. Near impossible to get support or even contact a human for any purpose
M_in_Austin

Is Verizon aware that they have the absolute most impossibly unreachable support service of any vendor in the world? It is close to impossible to figure out how to reach a human through the barricades they have set up in their telephony. They keep sending you to their chat bot which I would call garbage, if that wasn't an insult to actual garbage.

How it started: Their website has a defect preventing me logging on.
(a)  Website error #1. They have stored the wrong "secret question/secret answer", so I can't pass the SecretQuestion test
(b) They offer the option to change the "secret question/secret answer" 
(c) Website error#2.  It doesn't work - - after I update the "secret question/secret answer", it still gives me the old one

So I can't log on.

ChatBot says "I can get you to an agent for support... but you have to logon first!"

Call phone support

Don't touch zero for operator! It actually HANGS UP IMMEDIATELY if you do this!  Setting a new record for rude.
Phone telephony tries to say "go to the ChatBot! And we will hang up the phone!"

I finally managed to get to a human, who was courteous and helpful, and solved the problem immediately. 

0 Likes