Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Website functionality
suzerain

After reading several posts, I am sure that this will not be read, but I am going to leave this feedback with the slim hope that someone at Verizon might actually take a moment to find out what their customers are experiencing.

PLEASE hire some real web developers, or at the very least buy someone a Mac and have them test the website functionality before making your website live. As many IOS products as you sell, it only be logical that at least some of them would also use Apple computers... I know, it is a stretch, but I pretty sure I am not the only one.

Having to go through several web browsers to pay my bill is absolutely ridiculous! You sure send out the notices that you want to get paid, but you make if difficult to pay the bill. Sorry not all of us want to use your app, although if you would turn off all the tracking in it, I would consider it. And just because you like Google’s Chrome, it doesn’t mean everyone else does. 

If AT&T was not so terrible, I would change services, but saying you're better than them is not saying much.

PS, Why the heckl do I have to give a nickname for a card I am not going to save?!?!?!

Re: Website functionality
kbrewer423

I totally agree. It’s hard to buy a phone, pay your bill, generally navigate Verizon’s horrible website. Even the appearance is awful.

kbrewer423

And, BTW, AT&T is just as bad as Verizon in customer service and valuing customers. 

0 Likes
Nextman

I have to jump through hoops every month just to get them to take my money.  Ridiculous!

0 Likes