Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Website is Blank for my Account
baseball556

I had Verizon Prepaid originally for over 5 years.  One day in June 2022 I got fed up with the service with Verizon Prepaid ported my number to AT&T prepaid, didn't get any coverage where I live with AT&T then went back to Verizon Prepaid that same day.  I did all this in the course of 24 hours.   

It has been 3 months now I am back with Verizon Prepaid, paying bills, using service, etc.  The website is still currently literally blank and corrupt (see below).  I literally cannot change my plan, and if I need to change my phone I physically have to go into a store.  I contacted Tech Support on the phone.  They could not figure it out and gave me the run around with creating IT tickets for their own website.  I contacted the executive team (who actually initially called me) but eventually they just completely stopped contacting me and actually ignored my emails because I would imagine they could not figure it out.  Also this is not just one computer.  I have tried 20 different computers over the past 3 months and all the same result.  PLEASE HELP!!

It should be noted that the Verizon App works but that is not a long term solution, because if I lose my phone or damage it, I am out of luck and cannot change the device from the website.

Blank website

baseball556_0-1662645378201.png

Cannot change device

baseball556_1-1662645405532.png

Cannot change plan

baseball556_2-1662645428295.png

0 Likes
Re: Website is Blank for my Account
acraftylady2

I assume you have tried different browsers?  Try rebooting your modem/router.

0 Likes
baseball556

I mentioned I tried 20 different computers at different locations including work, home, etc.  This is on Verizon end.

0 Likes
acraftylady2

20 computers could be using all the same browser so was just checking.  Must be prepaid accounts not working right, hopefully they can fix it.  Have you tried from various mobile browsers?

0 Likes
baseball556

Yes.  This is a Verizon issue if you look at my second picture it says Change device is not available when plan is expired.  The website literally thinks my plan is expired.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out with this matter, I can completely understand your frustration/ire regarding this.  Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can look into this and work towards getting this resolved? 

*Lisa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Just checking in with yu , I am here and want to help in any way I can, please send a Private Message, so I can assist. 

*Lisa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello. Thanks for getting in touch with us today. We are unable to assist Prepaid customers with their My Verizon accounts over this platform. You will need to call Prepaid Customer Service at 888.294.6804 for further assistance. They are available Mon-Sat 8:00AM - 7:00PM ET, and Sun 8:00AM - 5:00PM ET. Please give them a call at your earliest convenience. *Bryan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, acraftylady2. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
baseball556

Been there done that obviously with no response, Bryan.  Prepaid support cannot help this issue and sends me to Verizon Technical support.  Your response is the typical corporate response to issues on your end without examining what it really is.

0 Likes