Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What Do The Blue Lines Represent On My Bill?
NICTHEMUSE

There are blue strips underneath each month that the bills have been paid. What are they for? The lines aren't all the same length. They are in the Verizon App bill viewing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Viewing Past Bill History
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Your payment is not the determining factor, it's the amount of the bill.  If yo pay the bill in full each month, they should correspond.  If you make a partial payment, or are late in paying a bill, then the amounts would not jive.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

On mine, they appear to be related to the amount of the bill.  One bill was larger due to upgrades, the blue line was the full length (the biggest bill?).  Others were based on size....does that seem to follow with yours?

0 Likes
NICTHEMUSE

The larger the bill, the fuller the line would seem legitimate, but some of my blue lines have gone up or down, regardless how much I've paid. Pretty much one steady payment in my experience.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Your payment is not the determining factor, it's the amount of the bill.  If yo pay the bill in full each month, they should correspond.  If you make a partial payment, or are late in paying a bill, then the amounts would not jive.

0 Likes
NICTHEMUSE

Oh, I see. Thank you for making it more clear.

0 Likes
JOARAL12

Where do i find the history of the past bills on the account? Thank you! 

0 Likes