Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What does it take to get promotional bill credit applied?
verizoncreditbs

I've now called 11 times chatted 4 and still can't get them to actually do anything. i have been told yes we see the notes and this will be credited in 24 hours, oddly enough still nothing. I've been doing this since April 2021 and find it very hard to believe anything i am told. Verizon pulls out some very good marketing promos, but after almost 5 months of being lied to over and over again I'm sorry to say you might just never get it. even with saved chats stating that they will "take care" of you and to not get frustrated, it almost feels like a very long drawn out game of who's going to give in. I wish i was a consultant for them and could bill them hourly for all the hold times, explaining the same thing over and over again, just to be asked if you would like $150 to buy a new tablet or being told that was never a promo we ran all the screen shots and saved sites were clearly something you made up. 
alas if i did bill them they would never pay, nor pull any of the calls to verify any such communications ever happened. I should just be happy they accepted my as victim or customer I’m not sure what jargon they use internally.

0 Likes
Re: What does it take to get promotional bill credit applied?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

verizoncreditbs, we always want to help in the best way possible to get your promotions applied. So we can begin, please send us a Private Note. *Jose

0 Likes