Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What happens to the extra month payment from before when I switch a plan?
gbrtoth

Verizon is coming up with new plans every now and then. That's their business. When I start on a plan, they always charge for an extra month. When I switch to a new plan, they charge again for an extra month., but I never seen a credit for the previous extra months charge. Why is that? Where does that go?

0 Likes
Re: What happens to the extra month payment from before when I switch a plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

gbrtoth, we never want there to be any confusion surrounding your bill charges. Whenever you change your plan, you'll see that we provide you a credit for the unused portion of the old plan & then charge you the portion for the new plan. I have sent you a Private Note so that I can gather some much needed information in order to assist you further. Please message us back in the Private Note to continue. Thanks!  AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

To authenticate your account please review the following and then click the link after "Authenticate here":

If you use Messenger or Direct Message to chat with Verizon, your questions and our responses may include info about your account, including Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), which is visible to Facebook/Twitter and may be used for their own purposes per their privacy policies (www.facebook.com/about/privacy / www.twitter.com/privacy).  

CPNI is info available to Verizon solely by virtue of our relationship with you that relates to the type, quantity, destination, technical configuration, location, and amount of use of the telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you purchase from us, and related billing info.

Verizon protects your info and does not share info that identifies you personally outside of Verizon except with your consent and as otherwise disclosed in our privacy policy: www.verizon.com/about/privacy.  Your choice here does not affect your Verizon services.

By clicking the link to continue, you agree to allow us to share your info, including CPNI, as described above.  To stop sharing info including CPNI, stop using Messenger and Direct Message to chat with us. Contact Facebook and Twitter about your rights, if any, to delete info that was previously shared.

Authenticate here:

AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
gbrtoth

Where is the private note?

0 Likes
jav6

@gbrtoth wrote:

Where is the private note?

Depending on how you're accessing this Community Forum, there may be a 'mail envelope icon' somewhere. There may be a dropdown option for Messaging as well.  Since an agent requested a Private Note, you should be able to click on their name and a 'Message' button should be available to send them a message.  Unsolicited messages is against Forum Policy.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We apologize that the Private Message is not available for you. We have sent a new message for you.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes