Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What kind of discounts for home + mobile?
modifies

Hello,

Can someone share your experience on the "Home + Mobile" monthly award or discount?

It seems that the $10 monthly discount ($5 for Home and $5 for Mobile) is only for when you have Unlimited Wireless plan and FIOS Gigabit plan. Is this correct?

There's also a $10 monthly award (not discount) of "Device Dollars" that you can use for purchasing a phone or accessories in the future. Is this right?

Can I use the "Device Dollars" to pay for the monthly payment of my smartphone purchase plan?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: What kind of discounts for home + mobile?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to get the best deal possible, Modifies. You can learn all about the Mobile + Home Rewards by clicking the following link: https://www.verizon.com/support/mobile-home-rewards-faqs/ Feel free to take a look and let me know if you have any questions. -ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
modifies

Thank you! I've already read that page at the link before asking the question. My question is:

* Is this only for new account (Wireless or FIOS)? That meant I had to sign up for a new account?

* I've had both Wireless and FIOS accounts for a while but didn't sign up for the Rewards.

Because I don't have Wireless Unlimited or FIOS Gigabit. The Device Dollars are not good for me because I may not buy a new phone or ipad in the next 24 months. All Device Dollars will expire in 24 months, correct?

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is currently the only promotion available. As for your second question, Yes, the device dollars will expire if not used.

0 Likes