Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What should I do if I never received my rebates?
pbuch

I never received the rebates for phones I purchased in September. Any help?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: rebates
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

pbuch

I definitely want to help solve the mystery of the missing rebates! I know how important receiving those on time can be. Have you been able to reach out to our Rebate Center directly? They can be reached at 800-457-0864 or here: http://bit.ly/1hRVdXZ

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

pbuch

I definitely want to help solve the mystery of the missing rebates! I know how important receiving those on time can be. Have you been able to reach out to our Rebate Center directly? They can be reached at 800-457-0864 or here: http://bit.ly/1hRVdXZ

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dad_of_2

Are you talking about the phone trade in or the mail-in rebate for the devices?

0 Likes
pbuch

The mail in rebate for the devices.

0 Likes
dad_of_2

ohh ok. Then followed what the rep said. haha.

0 Likes
Miqbal

I never receive my rebate 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Miqbal, it's important to us that our customers are always in receipt of the rebates they've qualified for. We're here to help. What type of rebate did you submit for? When did you complete your submission? Do you have the tracking number(s) for your rebate?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
kgadke

I NEVER received my rebates for the 4 lines and phones we purchased @ Verizon.  The rep I dealt with at the official Verizon store told me he put in for the rebates and it should be 6-8 weeks.  That was in Oct 2019 and it is now Feb 2020.  I called and the customer service folks said I should be receiving an email regarding the rebates.  That was the beginning of Jan 2020.  Can someone please help me?

MitMooney

I had the exact same experience as the previous post-er.  I was never told to enroll or apply for the promised $200 / line.  We switched four lines with these rebates being a considerable factor in our decision.  I've spent a lot of time today chatting, calling numbers, being transferred and eventually hung up on only to be no closer to the promised rebates.

We bought the phones via online chat a week before Christmas 2019 and activated them Christmas Day.  I cannot find an email or anything instructing me to take action to get the gift cards.  In fact, they were never described as "rebates"...only $200 gift cards for each line you switch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, MitMooney. It concerns us to hear you're having issues with the $200.00 rebate that was offered, and we will make sure any issues are addressed. We have sent you a Private Note to better assist.  DavidR_VZW

0 Likes