Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What to do when i cant rwach a manager?
anitramkent

I have been with Verizon for a few years now and never had them nit own their mistakes and handle it however this time has proven different. I ordered a phone for my son in October via chat on my app but when the bill was received it wanted full payment when I was very specific with the person on chat that we could not afford that and was assured ut would be 20 and some change a month. Despite multiple calls noone will help and I just get more lies and hours wasted over the phone. If I end up having to take out a loan here at Christmas with covid cutting my hours I will pay off all my phones and leave Verizon for good. All im asking is for them to fix their peoples mistake and now I xant even access my account settings on my phones because it says my bill is past due when in fact it is not and the only thing I owe is the 499 for the phone. Someone please tell me who I can reach out to to complain about all the garbage. Also when I called to promise to pay the stupid thing I made it very very clear they were not to auto charge my bank account and I would bring a check to the office I got a text today stating they planned to auto charge my account anyways. Im at my end and beyond frustrated 

Re: What to do when i cant rwach a manager?
9wood

Supervisor or manager just ignores any complaint some laugh as they hang up

0 Likes
Re: What to do when i cant rwach a manager?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

anitramkent,

This long term relationship is important to us. Please accept our apology for the time that it has taken to resolve this issue for you. 

Verizon's monthly installment payment program lets you pay for his phone over a specified time period. The device payment program: Requires that you enter a device payment agreement to pay for the device in monthly payments until the device is paid off. You can choose to pay the installments over the full period of the term or pay off the device's total price any time. Did you purchase that device with a device loan agreement for your son? 

Here's more information regarding how the device loan agreement works:

https://www.verizon.com/support/device-payment-faqs/

When you need more time to pay your Verizon Wireless bill, you can make an agreement to pay us on a date that's after your bill's due date. Did you select the option to post date a payment up to 10 days out when calling our automated system by phone? 

Here's more information regarding how to make a payment arrangement for your account: 

https://www.verizon.com/support/promise-to-pay-faqs/?adobe_mc=MCMID%3D449947153907446395600825816346...

Lasina_VZW

0 Likes