Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
When does my contract end?
NinaSalon

when is my contract ends

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: when is the contract ends
ralph1017
Novice

You'll have to contact Verizon Wireless for this. Or you can log-in to your My Verizon. Then go to My Devices > Device Overview. And on the new page where it will route you. Look for "View Contract End Date"

You may also simply click this link My Verizon Online Sign In - Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

ralph1017
Novice

You'll have to contact Verizon Wireless for this. Or you can log-in to your My Verizon. Then go to My Devices > Device Overview. And on the new page where it will route you. Look for "View Contract End Date"

You may also simply click this link My Verizon Online Sign In - Verizon Wireless

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Another option is to dial #UPG (#874) from your handset and it will send a free text message with your upgrade date, which is also your contract end date.

kaseay70

This answer is incorrect. The information is not there.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

kaseay70, we see you commented on an older thread. We always want to make sure we clear up any account concerns. Were you looking to review specific information within My Verizon? If so, could you please tell us a bit more about this? 

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes