Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where Can I Find The Data Analysis Tool?
Dimaguila1

I used to use it to track our monthly usage for all 4 of our lines.  Is it there and I'm just not seeing it?  I want to be able to view usage by month for all 4 lines.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Did the Analysis tool go away?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tracking and managing your data usage is always a must, Dimguila1. The account analysis option has been retired but you can still track the usage on the account with the data utilization tool. Through My Verizon you would select: My Usage > View Usage > Select the line > and then you can choose View data utilization or See details to view the usage for the month. To view usage from previous cycles you would have to refer to the bill for that month and the usage is broken down by selecting Data, talk and text activity.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tracking and managing your data usage is always a must, Dimguila1. The account analysis option has been retired but you can still track the usage on the account with the data utilization tool. Through My Verizon you would select: My Usage > View Usage > Select the line > and then you can choose View data utilization or See details to view the usage for the month. To view usage from previous cycles you would have to refer to the bill for that month and the usage is broken down by selecting Data, talk and text activity.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JCooper90

This is ridiculous. The "View Details" tab only brings up the data log for the current billing cycle with no option to view previous billing cycles. Selecting "View Previous Usage" allows you to toggle previous cycles, but only brings up logs for data, talk, and text. There is NO easy way to view total data used by line like there was before with the Data Analysis tool. Bring it back! It wasn't broke, so why fix it??
Referring to the bill for the previous cycle also does not give you the total GB of data used by line. I don't want a log of how much I used each day, but if you must provide that, at least drop a total by cycle! How hard can that be? 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JCooper90, I watch my data like a hawk, and I would be equally concerned about not being able to view my data usage.  I am here to help and we will get this figured out.  In the meantime you can track your usage on your current and previous bills.  You can find out how to do this here: https://www.verizon.com/support/view-latest-bill/  How are you attempting to view the usage My Verizon online or the My Verizon app?  When was the last time you have been able to view the usage?  What particular reason are you trying to see previous data usage?

0 Likes