Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Where are my $200 Visa Cards?
MathLife

I signed up with Verizon during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend and was told that I would receive $200 Visa gift cards for each line. We were told the cards would take a bit to process, and that we should receive them within a few months. We traded in 3 phones, signed up with 3 lines, and upon asking for verification, were specifically reassured that we would receive 3 separate $200 cards ($600 total). This was a large incentive in our swap from AT&T. It is now 7 months later, and we still have not received any such cards. I understand they make take time to process, but after 7 months, my patience is growing thin, and this needs to be handled. Where are my cards / how do I go about receiving them?

The relative Verizon store address is 975 Merriam Ave #115, Leominster, MA 01453.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Where are my $200 Visa Cards?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

That location is a third party retailer (Wireless Zone) and not a corporate store. The promotion you are referring was a corporate wide deal so some of your interactions should be with the Verizon Wireless Customer Support, but you might also have to deal directly with that store since they might have had additional promotions at the same time.

Verizon Wireless at Wireless Zone Leominster Merriam Ave MA

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

That location is a third party retailer (Wireless Zone) and not a corporate store. The promotion you are referring was a corporate wide deal so some of your interactions should be with the Verizon Wireless Customer Support, but you might also have to deal directly with that store since they might have had additional promotions at the same time.

Verizon Wireless at Wireless Zone Leominster Merriam Ave MA

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MathLife, we always want our customers getting the promotions they are eligible for.  Did you have a chance yet to speak directly to that store or to receive this promotion correctly?  We want to make sure get this resolved completely.

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hairychick11

I also signed up under this promotion back in November.  4 lines switched over from AT & T. Here it is the end of July 2020 and no cards.  I need answers as to why I was told 200 per line and have received 0.   After calling customer service, they said it’s expired now anyway.   I feel scammed and lied to.   

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hairychick11, allow me to start by apologizing that you have had to go through this. I have sent you a Private Note so we can get further details from you. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes