Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where can I leave comments about customer service experience?
SHELEE75

My 1st contact with a Verizon representative was Sheenika.. She was very nice but she did not solve the problem ..I next called and spoke to Chris. He was very unknowledgeable.. I was on the phone over an hour and 15 minutes. He KEPT ME ON HOLD AND FINALLY ended up disconnecting me... and I know it was on purpose... My last contact was with Janine. she was absolutely wonderful and solved all my problems.. She needs to be acknowledged for her terrific work ethic.. and Chris 100 per cent needs to have something put on his record...If he couldn't help he should have acknowledged and passed me on.. not disconnect me when I ask if he's still there... please look up my account and follow thru on these representatives. Janine needs to be applauded!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Where can I leave comments about customer service experience?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We truly appreciate your feedback. We always want to ensure that our customer's get excellent customer service. I do apologize that you had different experiences with the other reps. I will make sure I leave feedback on your behalf. This does not sound like us at all. I am glad to hear Janine was able to assist you. We are always here if you need us. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes