Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where can I see my calls and texts?
mrspower123

I am an authorized user and have a secondary cell number, but apparently I have limited access to the main account number. Is there any way to view the call and text history for my own number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Where can I see my calls and texts?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The primary account number has access to call, text, and data usage history for all lines on the account, but can only access their own cloud.  The secondary lines can see their own usage and access their cloud.

You would need to log in (or register) at verizonwireless.com with your phone number to see your usage, or as the account owner if you have that username and password.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SOUTHERNGAL50

i need to see all incoming and out going calls for Nov 2016

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The primary account number has access to call, text, and data usage history for all lines on the account, but can only access their own cloud.  The secondary lines can see their own usage and access their cloud.

You would need to log in (or register) at verizonwireless.com with your phone number to see your usage, or as the account owner if you have that username and password.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Great question! If you are an authorized account manager, you should be able to see call and text logs the same as the account owner.  KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good news, SOUTHERNGAL50. We make it easy to see your unbilled call details as well as up to the past 18 months of statements through My Verizon. Depending on when your bill cycle begins, your November usage may partially be on your last month’s bill and partially on the usage details for your current unbilled cycle. There’s some easy to follow steps at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/ to help.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bsa1969

Unfortunately you didn't answer the question. Where means URL or what clicks to get there. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We apologize for any confusion. Allow me to help. Here's a link with the steps on how to view usage details via My Verizon https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/. Does this help?

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes