Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where can i get my $300 gift promo gift card?
coorsgold
0 Likes
Re: Where can i get my $300 gift promo gift card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to take advantage of all the available offers, coorsgold. You can find information on how to redeem your rebate here: https://www.verizon.com/support/device-rebate-faqs/ Please let us know if this information is helpful. 

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
BillinMich

I have the same problem. When I click your link, there’s nothing about a gift card. We added two lines with iPhone 12s and unlimited data. We were supposed to get two $300 gift cards. We have received no notification about how to get them.

We switched from T-Mobile because the coverage was bad but our Verizon experience has been a nightmare so far, from a surly sign-up rep who messed up our accessories order to delays getting our phones and now this. I didn’t think anything could be worse than T-Mobile but this is AND it’s much more expensive. I’m waiting for that investment to pay off.

0 Likes
BillinMich

OK, I just found my rebate instructions and the two $300 gift cards have morphed into perhaps two $150 ones (not holding my breath). We can expect to receive these IN OCTOBER. 

I am stunned at just how bad our Verizon experience has been. I expected the higher prices but I thought it would be worth it because of the good network and customer service. Not.

0 Likes
humberto113

I submitted my claim for (2) $300 giftcards after switching, completing all the appropriate guidelines, and I am being told I do not get them. This is ridiculous, basically stealing $600 from me 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Humberto113, woah this is not how we want you to feel. We do want to make sure that you are getting promotions and offers that you would qualify for. What is the reason that was provided as to why you could not get the offer? -Kevin

0 Likes
wchristopher4533

What does do you because I use the my Verizon app it's been 46 days since I activated service and complete the form on my Verizon app keeps telling me it submitted giving me a new process date

573error

I received one, and not the other. I also brought 2 lines.

0 Likes
bohorn

How or was this ever handled? We are going through the same thing. We were promised two $350 gift cards (totaling $700).  So much fraud. We are definitely reaching out to FTC and have taken screenshots of the duplicate S cams!!!!!!!!!! Such S cammers that they reject post using the word! What a pathetic company!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello bohorn, thank you for contacting us again. We're very concerned to learn that you're also missing two $350 gift card, and we'd love to help. Please send us a private note to better assist. ~Baldo

0 Likes