Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where is my new phone?
pxllr

Ordered new phone May 28th.  the details say shipped June 1st with expected delivery May 31st!!!
It shows tracking as ZEROPICK
It is now June 9th and no sign of my new phone.
I ordered a new phone as my old one is crapping out and losing calls.
The chat is useless, just goes in a circle of repeated details as above.  
When, if ever will I get my new phone?  
Is there anyone that I can call?  There is not even a phone number or email address to send to!
We are just out in never-never land with no options!

0 Likes
Re: Where is my new phone?
Juan_3-16

I’m going through the exact same thing. Ordered 2 phones on 5/30. They shipped 5/31 and were supposed to arrive 6/1. They didn’t come. Waited again on 6/2. Still didn’t come. UPS finally said “check back for delivery date”. It still says that!!! So I called. They canceled and I’ve been getting the runaround cause I have no pending orders yet when I try to order the phones, says I have a pending order. Now I’m waiting for IT to fix. If they hadn’t talked me into a new plan, and i would’ve left. Now I have to wait who knows how long. And if I leave now, they will keep the 1st month of service they billed in advance. 16 years. They don’t care about keeping their loyal customers. 

so frustrated!!!! 

0 Likes
Re: Where is my new phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we hope you and your family are doing well.  Thank yo u for reaching out to us today with your concern.  We can understand the confusion regarding your shipment, please send us a Private message, so we can discuss. 

*Lisa

0 Likes