Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where my military discount
lausmus

After over two weeks of trying to get my military discount validated.  Verizon now tells me it takes one to two billing cycles to see.  Also, it does not get grandfathered back to when I original applied.  Why is that?  Verizon was quick to take my employment discount away when I changed over to a unlimited plan.  Also, charged for over limit data from my old plan due to changing in mid-month.  I thought that was real cute also.  I have been with Verizon over 10 years, they continually mess with existing customers.   Verizon why do you continually mess over your customers?

Tags (1)
Re: Where my military discount
Tigerstep

A discount can be validated within a business day at the quickest. To see this reflect could take 1-2 cycles depending on when it was applied and when your cycle ends.

Changing a plan mid cycle will always be messy. That's not a new or old customer thing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for your 10 years of loyalty to the company, we appreciate your business. We want to be on the same page. Did you already get confirmation on your Military Discount validation?

Keep in mind the discount does not get backdated, however, it gets implemented on your account the moment it gets approved and you can see it reflect in your next invoice (once confirmed by our Validation Team).

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
CaraEnglund

I'm currently having the same problem. I'm trying to get a discount for my father's military service.  I am getting nothing but lies and run around from Verizon.  I'm about ready to file complaints for deceptive business practices.  

Tags (1)
0 Likes