Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wheres my rebates?????
Jeisen32

We switched over from at&t 2 lines, 2 phone numbers and brought our own phones. We were supposed to receive 2 rebates on for $350, and another for 500, due on March 7th 2022, it's March 14 2022, and nobody can give us an answer. $850 just missing and were just supposed to accept it, but if our bills late our service would be disconnected. How is thtat fair??????

0 Likes
Re: Wheres my rebates?????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

First and foremost, thank you for choosing Verizon as your family's wireless service provider and we welcome you to the Verizon family!

Hearing that you're experiencing problems receiving your rebates, is not the experience we want for you. I apologize and we'll do everything we can to help get this resolved.

Thank you for providing such detailed information. I noticed your reference that "Nobody can give us an answer." I'd be disappointed too. Typically in matters like this, our representatives would initiate an investigation to help you resolve this matter. I apologize if this has not been done.

Most rebates are processed within 8-10 weeks from purchase date. However, processing times vary by offer. Refer to your offer Terms and Conditions for more information about your rebate promotion.

I'd also like to share information with you about our rebate process by visiting our website at http://spr.ly/6601KY7BP.

We're here to assist you in any way we can. Thank you for your time and patience. -Robert C.

0 Likes