Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Who can I write to file a complaint?
drucakelady

Hello.  I have been a customer for 23 years under my husband's name, of which I was the account manager.  He is now deceased.  It is very upsetting to get mail, promotions, equipment mailed under his name, so I wanted to have the account in my name and retain the account history, length of time as a customer.  I finally did the transfer.  In doing the transfer I lost all of the promotions credits  that I made after my husband's passing and am now being charged at a higher rate.   That is absolutely ridiculous!  So, I tried to get his account back. No can do, not possible, even thought it was the same day. There is no exception when a person dies and the spouse wants to assume the account?  I have had the account name changed in my other utilities without creating a new account and without any changes to the service.  I am just dumbfounded at Verizon's policies.  I'm being penalized because I wanted the account in my name?  Verizon has just lost a long time customer.

0 Likes
Re: Who can I write to file a complaint?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Drucakelady, Oh no! I can't imagine what you're going through, but it must be a lot. Let me help you with this account and take that off your mind. If you'd like to submit feedback, we can take what you put here down and forward to Upper Management.

However, I do want to set your expectations that as much as we do not want to lose you as a customer, it does seem like you have lifted up your situation before and were advised of the proper expectation that we are not able to bring those credits back. 

Please understand that it is nothing personal to you. We always value customers who are keen to give us their feedback. I will be sure to pass on what you have told me to our Managerial Team for insight on our policies and procedures however the outcome would remain the same.

-Nicci

0 Likes