Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Who do I contact
stevenneel66

I paid for my phone and it got financed. The video in store will clearly show me pay Ismail twice. First time I gave him $400, he brought change. Second time I gave him $200, he brought change. Of course the receipt is missing. There were two invoice transactions for cash. Now only one receipt. O want my $349.00 back.

0 Likes
Re: Who do I contact
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

You paid in cash and didn't save the receipt?   Big mistake.  

0 Likes
stevenneel66

That's not a solution. He claimed to email like the one I have and the store has a record of it. What about my phone number. Lets start there. I need my phone number and the 164.00 promised when I cancelled. Consumer affairs will love your reply.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

You posted on a customer populated forum.  I'm a CUSTOMER.  🤨.  
Have consumer affairs explain community forums, customer participation, and responses that are clearly identified as from Verizon representatives/employees.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

stevenneel66, I am sorry to learn that you are no longer a member of the Verizon family. We apologize for the experience you had at our store. As a consumer, I know how vital it is for you to know what you paid for and where your second receipt is. Don't worry. We will be pleased to help you. To better assist you, I sent you a Private Message. Please respond to the Private Message at your earliest convenience. 

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes