Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why Am I Having Trouble Printing Out A Return Label?
STAROB5

I have been trying to print a return label for weeks and I have been given the run around. I'm just trying to send you all this trade in device. This shouldn't be this difficult. Please just email me a printing label. There is NO option to print it under my verizon. I even called in and when the woman went to transfer me, she mistakenly disconnected the phone. Now I'm on hold again.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Major Issues Trying to Print a Simple Return Label.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

STAROB5 let's make sure this is a smooth process. Here is a link that will take care of it: http://vz.to/2e6KJbR

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

STAROB5 let's make sure this is a smooth process. Here is a link that will take care of it: http://vz.to/2e6KJbR

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ldbb8

That link doesn’t help

Re: Why Am I Having Trouble Printing Out A Return Label?
gabschaz

I am having the same problem.  Getting the runaround from every tech I speak to.  Why is such a simple procedure so difficult?  So we can get charged for not returning phones in time???  

bearone21
Leader

when i added asamsung  wi fi printer i had to dl the samsung print manager.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

gabschaz, we know how important it is to be able to print a return label in order to have your device shipped back to us. What steps did you take to print it? You can print a return label by following this link:  http://www.vzw.com/printlabel. You can also print a label from your My Orders section in your My Verizon. What happens when you follow those steps?  EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
KEIWOO41

This link does not work either.. This should not be difficult

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for this information, KEIWOO41. Are you able to log in to your My Verizon Account?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
khandagle

Can I just have the address where I can make a return.

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes