Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why Has My Military Discount Been Removed?
Axle2007

I recently changed from a 450 minutes talk plan to an unlimited talk plan.  I notice on my current billing that my military veteran discount of 15% that I had as an Access Discount has been removed.  Please explain.  Thank you.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Access Discount
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The employee/military discount only applies to account level portion of the Verizon Plans aka the data plan. It doesn't apply to the line access fee.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Access Discount
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The employee/military discount only applies to account level portion of the Verizon Plans aka the data plan. It doesn't apply to the line access fee.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why Has My Military Discount Been Removed?
rosedumont

Verizon will remove your military discount any chance they get.  You buy a new cell phone - they remove it, you add another discount offer to your plan - they remove it.  They offer it but it is a fight to keep it on.

0 Likes
Crestoncoyote

I have had this very problem.  Any change to the account - switching a phone or a plan - and one must go thru hours of wrangling with Verizon to get discount back in place.  They've made it so confusing that even their own reps don't understand it.  Frustrating!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes