Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why Was My Auto-Payment Never Made?
Cubby37

I created my auto-pay for my account on 3/8/17 but my payment was never made... I just received a notification that the bill was overdue and service would be terminated within 24 hours. Why would my payment not be made if I received email confirmation that it was all set up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Auto-pay never made payment
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

When you sign up for auto-pay, it does not take effect immediately and you get a message stating you should pay you bill as you normally would UNTIL you get a bill stating it will be paid automatically on a specific date.

Look at your most recent bill. Did it have that message listed on it?

Online bill example:

Untitled-1.jpg

Printed bill example:

Untitled-2.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

When you sign up for auto-pay, it does not take effect immediately and you get a message stating you should pay you bill as you normally would UNTIL you get a bill stating it will be paid automatically on a specific date.

Look at your most recent bill. Did it have that message listed on it?

Online bill example:

Untitled-1.jpg

Printed bill example:

Untitled-2.jpg

0 Likes
Cubby37

This is the original email that I received:

0 Likes
Cubby37

I see it now in the last sentence. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Re: Why Was My Auto-Payment Never Made?
usaconsultant

I have been promised for bill credit for auto payment, but I am not allowed to sign up for auto payment even though I listed my checking account.  The removed my checking account and ask me to pay by credit card.  If I pay by credit card I am not qualified for bill credit.  Verizon has been bunch of head ache so far.  I am not getting bogo phone as promised.  I ma not getting free activation as promised.  And worst of all the reception is horrible.  Voice call to my own family member is not clear.  Download is very slow.  And can not change the caller ID to show my number only without my name.  I am looking for another provider already even though I have been with Verizon one month.

0 Likes
Re: Why Was My Auto-Payment Never Made?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello usaconsultant,

We definitely don't want to lose you, and we're so glad you chose us. I'm certain we can address and resolve all of your concerns. I am sending you a Private Note, so we can continue.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes