Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why am I accused of fraud
Fraud1

Processed 2 ordered today and got degraded bye a representative and was told I’m committed fraud but won’t tell me how! My girlfriend was getting one of the phones and I was upgradeing my Verizon iPhone so she paid with her debit card and the account is in my name so now we paid for both contracts and then they cancelled but haven’t refunded and said to try again in one week it makes no sense 

Paul kaznowski
0 Likes
Re: Why am I accused of fraud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Fraud1, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you are able to place your upgrade order is important. All device orders will go through a Fraud review for your protection before they are eligible to be released. Can you please let us know if you are having trouble placing a new order? 

-Sylvia

0 Likes
Fraud1

I was just told again that I can try to do the whole order again in a week and I know in a week I will be degraded and told that I my credit is no good now or the offer is gone or I can’t use my girlfriends debit card even tho one of the phones are for her . It hurts to be talked to like I originally was and being a retired Verizon lineman it’s truly a kick in the face that I go threw this process and still have no answer or reason why I was accused of committing fraud 

Paul kaznowski
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Fraud1, this is never the experience we want you to have. You should be able to use any bank card to process your order. Can you please clarify if you are receiving an error when you try to place a new order? 

-Sylvia

0 Likes
Fraud1

I called fraud 2 times cause I already paid for my 2 deals the money was taken I got a email for me take pics of my lisence and since covid is bad hear I haven’t changed my lisence address so it shows New Jersey but I get mail mail here in Pennsylvania and my bank is here I asked if I can show them that and the guy again said I’m a fraud and they won’t help me 

Paul kaznowski
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm really sorry for the trouble. Please keep in mind that our goal is to make sure that all our customers information is secure. We recommend reaching out to our Fraud team to review the information, and see what are your options. You can reach them by calling 888-483-7200. We hope they can help you resolve this situation. 

~Aaron

0 Likes
acraftylady2

How long have you been a resident of PA?  You have 60 days to change your liscense over.  If the DMV's are not open to do this I would be complaining to the state.  Mary

https://www.dmv.pa.gov/Driver-Services/New-Resident-Relocation-Information/New%20Residents/Pages/Inf...

0 Likes