Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Re: Why can I no longer see some messages on message usage?
aball2011

Yes. So far the rest of the website is fine. But when the message usage system was "updated" it messed up everything up. Can't see the nicknames I added for the numbers. Can't see picture messages and some of the regular text messages. I can't even view all the messages at once without downloading a spreadsheet. I wish Verizon would go back to the old system!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

nns0003,

I definitely appreciate liking to see those names show up after you have set them up. However sometimes when our page updates things change and features can at times change as well. We definitely appreciate feedback on what you prefer to see though. Is everything that is showing up showing correctly? 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
aball2011

As far as I can tell, I can see everything right now except picture messages. Which is my main concern. This is a huge problem for me. Like I said, I check the message usage almost daily, and I mainly check it for the picture messages. Which is why I'm so irritated that I can't see them now. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

aball2011, thank you for these additional details. This definitely seems like something may have happened with the website, but let's try to determine what went wrong. We also appreciate the feedback, and will be happy to lift this up to see what can be done for this as quickly as possible. How did you originally set up the nicknames for your contacts? Was this done from your mobile phone or from our desktop website?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
aball2011

Through the desktop website. I could click on the mobile number and it would allow me to add a nickname for the number. 

0 Likes
aball2011

I would also like to add that I can't see the times for the phone calls using my web browser on my phone. I also can't see the times of the texts and I cant see who sent the message using the web browser on my phone. I can see these things using my laptop, but I don't always have a desktop available. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

A lot more areas are equipped with Wi-Fi, and the devices are becoming more advanced, allowing users to send messages and make calls without using the cellular network at all. Did you notice that you were around Wi-Fi during the times where the logs are incomplete? - Robert

RobertH_VZW

0 Likes
aball2011

I'm not sure. But all texts are showing now. Except for picture messages. They still aren't showing on the message usage. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's great to hear about the text showing in the usage, aball2011. Are you showing any recent MMS message in the usage at all currently?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes