Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why can I not pay my bill online?
Tammy0312

I've been trying to pay my bill all day and STILL can't!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Why can I not pay my bill online tonight????
Not applicable

Could be a browser issue. Clear the cache and cookies and restart your computer and try again.

The My Verizon app for your phone can also be used to make payments. Then there is #PMT dialed from your phone and you can make a payment.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Could be a browser issue. Clear the cache and cookies and restart your computer and try again.

The My Verizon app for your phone can also be used to make payments. Then there is #PMT dialed from your phone and you can make a payment.

Good Luck

0 Likes
matt11112132425

I THINK VERIZON'S SOFTWARE HAS A LOT OF BUGS AND FAILS TO WORK.

Re: I HATE VERIZON WIRELESS
matt11112132425

I hate verizon too.  I was simple trying to pay my bill.  They'er software will not let the customer with perfect credit and 25 years history paying all they're bills enter their new credit card number.  I'm certain they would rather rack up more late fees and charge 7.00$ to have an assistant enter the numbers for me.  This is obviously strong arming the customers into paying more late fees plus 7.00$ to have an opeator to enter my credit card number knowing that we are all expected to communicate through work at any time.  Pretty sleazy if you ask me.  There has never been a retailer that blocks customers from imputing a new credit card number in my experience.  All retailers work to maintain happy customers.  Verizon is nearly an monopoly on a utility we all depend on so what ever they you pay.

Re: I HATE VERIZON WIRELESS
KH-OrnEsh
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes