Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why can't I change to verizon plan
kolinsmom

I go over my data every month. I want to go to the Verizon plan with 18GB of data but it won't allow me to when I try to switch plans online. Why won't it let me change? Plus I will be saving money as well

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Why can't I change to verizon plan
fernandobot

your issue could be resolved in a matter of 2 minutes. I'd suggest calling Verizon Customer Care at 1-800-922-0204 or *611 from your Verizon phone

View solution in original post

Ann154
Expert
Expert

What plan do you have now? How much data? What is your billing cycle dates?  Do you have any pending changes on your account like feature changes or device purchases or something else?

You should be able to change your plan at any time. However if you have a existing pending change/transaction, that sometimes prevent additional changes until the next billing cycle.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kolinsmom

Right now I have unlimited texting 450 minutes and 12 gbs of data. Nothing on there that is pending. Every time I try to go up to the XXL PLan it says there is some type off error. I tried to do it In November, and again just now. Is it because I got my phone via edge where I am making payments? My billing cycle ends on the 8th of the month

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want to make sure you are on the best plan for your usage. It is troubling to hear that you are having an issue with the plan change. What plan are you on currently?

What happens when you try to make the change online?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

kolinsmom

Whenever I try to change it the message says error and something about minutes. Right now I have 450 minutes unlimited text and 12 GBs of data. I go over on the data almost every month. I was wondering if it had to do with being on a plan where I make monthly payments on my phone?  I just know 12 gbs is not enough and I can't seem to get more

0 Likes
kolinsmom

It actually says changed minutes failed. So not really sure what that means

0 Likes
fernandobot

do any of your devices show up as non-VZW devices?

0 Likes
kolinsmom

No.  I just have the one verizon phone. It is a iPhone 6

0 Likes
fernandobot

your issue could be resolved in a matter of 2 minutes. I'd suggest calling Verizon Customer Care at 1-800-922-0204 or *611 from your Verizon phone

View solution in original post

kolinsmom

Thank you so very much that worked. I guess I should have done that awhile ago. Again, thank you.

0 Likes