Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why can't I get a live person to speak with?
wendykay77

I just want to tell Verizon that we do not want your condescending attitude or comments when we tell you we want to speak with a live person.  READ IT!!!  WE WANT A LIVE PERSON!!!  Not Twitter or Facebook.  If you are so short staffed, be the company that we (your customers) made you and you used to be and hire more people!!!  What the heck is going on there?  Who is the blockhead in charge?  Get your dirt together!!!  You have great customers, and you are blowing it.  I am ready to jump ship with the rest of these people for, of all companies, AT&T!!!  Your website is dirt, your customer service is dirt, your attitudes are dirt!!!  Your company is becoming what AT&T used to be.  You have switched with them.  I hope you fix it and quickly.  I swore I would never leave Verizon, but I lied.  I can't stay with a company that doesn't care about how their customers feel.  We are paying for a service.  You really should take care of the people that put you on top.  Those same people can take you back down.

Just saying!

Re: Why can't I get a live person to speak with?
Doggo
Novice

@wendykay77 wrote:

I just want to tell Verizon that we do not want your condescending attitude or comments when we tell you we want to speak with a live person.  READ IT!!!  WE WANT A LIVE PERSON!!!  Not Twitter or Facebook.  If you are so short staffed, be the company that we (your customers) made you and you used to be and hire more people!!!  What the heck is going on there?  Who is the blockhead in charge?  Get your dirt together!!!  You have great customers, and you are blowing it.  I am ready to jump ship with the rest of these people for, of all companies, AT&T!!!  Your website is dirt, your customer service is dirt, your attitudes are dirt!!!  Your company is becoming what AT&T used to be.  You have switched with them.  I hope you fix it and quickly.  I swore I would never leave Verizon, but I lied.  I can't stay with a company that doesn't care about how their customers feel.  We are paying for a service.  You really should take care of the people that put you on top.  Those same people can take you back down.

Just saying!

Messages like these make me glad I no longer take those calls and why there is such a high turnover.

People don't like being yelled at by strangers hours at a time, who knew? 🤷‍

Lol hire more...

0 Likes