Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why did Verizon stop sending monthly email statement reminders?
SPA7

I have not received an emailed statement/reminder from Verizon since September of 2021, though I have been receiving emails pushing me to enroll in automatic payment.

Has Verizon stopped sending out emails for statement reminders? 

If not, then what do I need to do to get Verizon to resume sending them to me?  Where do I refresh that email notification enrollment?  I can't seem to find it.

0 Likes
Re: Why did Verizon stop sending monthly email statement reminders?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

SPA7, you can always view any of your billing information in your My Verizon account online or app: 

View Statements: https://www.verizon.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/

Pay Bill: https://www.verizon.com/support/pay-bill-faqs/

You can also check your notifications as well in your My Verizon account. This can be found under Account-> Account Settings-> Overview-> Privacy Preferences. Make sure you have everything set up how you would like them. 

-Christine

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I still receive a monthly reminder that my Verizon bill is ready. Check your account communication settings. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
acraftylady2

I also still receive a monthly reminder.  Is it possibly going to spam?

0 Likes
SPA7

Hi Christine.

You said, "You can also check your notifications as well in your My Verizon account. This can be found under Account-> Account Settings-> Overview-> Privacy Preferences. Make sure you have everything set up how you would like them. "

When I get to "Privacy Preferences", I don't see where I'm supposed to make any setting that would request or deny the sending of monthly emailed statement notifcations. Can you be more specific about what I am to do at that point?

I submitted a request for help on this; got notification that my question had been resolved, though it has not.

Thanks for any help you can give.

0 Likes
SPA7

I looked under my junk folders; it's not there.  

Now, in January 2022, I am still not receiving my emailed notice that my statements are due.

0 Likes
SPA7

What do you mean by "account communication settings"?

When I go to "Account Settings", I don't see an option for "Communication" settings.  There's just "Account Overview", "Security Settings", and "Privacy Settings."  There is a place under "Account Overview" to change my email address, but it's accurate, so I have no need to change it.  I'm just not getting emails from Verizon.

It shouldn't be this difficult to find.

Plus, every time I respond to a post like this one, I have to respond yet again to the notification that someone is trying to access my account.  That "someone" is simply me, responding to a post on this forum, and I have to be logged in to do that.  This seems to be such an unnecessary extra step to have to take...like we're being discouraged from chatting, here.

0 Likes
SPA7

Christine,

I realize that I can go online to check my statement.  What I want is to receive the email notification that the statement is ready.  I used to receive that notification; I don't receive it anymore.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, SPA7. We know how important it is to receive your Verizon Wireless statement reminders. Let's help you get this issue resolved. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. *Cassie

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Try going here, you will have to log in.  Click update how you receive communications.  Maybe have them resend a verification email.  Fish around in there if its not that. 

https://www.verizon.com/support/account-management/