Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why did my Bill go over?
maniksdi

My monthly plan is @ $80/m.

I got a bill for $107 this month.

I kept my subscription suspended for a month.

How do I get a written explanation of the $27 extra on my bill?

Manik

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Bill Overage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

maniksdi We are here to clear up any billing concerns you have, so let's work together on this. Let's get to the bottom of this and find out where the $27 extra are coming from.

You mentioned you had your service suspended for a month, when did you reactivate service to resume billing? On page 2 of your bill, under Account Monthly Charges do you see any partial charges? Also on page 4, do you see any partial charges for the Monthly Charges?

For future reference we do not provide written explanations of any charges on your bill.

GersonG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Weth
Sr. Leader

The bill is itemized, what does it say the $27 is for?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

maniksdi We are here to clear up any billing concerns you have, so let's work together on this. Let's get to the bottom of this and find out where the $27 extra are coming from.

You mentioned you had your service suspended for a month, when did you reactivate service to resume billing? On page 2 of your bill, under Account Monthly Charges do you see any partial charges? Also on page 4, do you see any partial charges for the Monthly Charges?

For future reference we do not provide written explanations of any charges on your bill.

GersonG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

maniksdi

Right, the previous partial bill was crammed into the monthly section. Confusing billing template.

Thanks,

Lets mark this as resolved.

Manik

0 Likes
PK25

I HAVE NEVER SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT SO THE OVERAGE IS NOT RIGHT PLEASE FIX MY BILL SHOULD ONLY BE 315.00 I HAVE UNLIMITED 

0 Likes
acraftylady2

You should start your own post instead of dredging up one from 2015.   How does that even happen?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know the importance of having the proper charges in place. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please send us a Private Note here and we can offer you more personalized support. -Yale

0 Likes