Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why do I see a negative number in my Verizon?
K_fields24x

I went to pay my phone bill on my Verizon  account after I did it showed a negative with the numbered  amount I paid in green what is that I went to pay it again it just added that to it still in negative verizonwireless-admin

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Negative number in my Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for the confirmation of the balance displaying on your account, K.fields24x. Your response confirms that you currently have a credit balance, which will be applied towards your next month’s service fees once your next bill generates.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can definitely understand your concern in regards to paying your bill online through My Verizon, K.fields24x. It sounds like this might be reflecting a credit balance on your account. Just to clarify when you attempted to make a payment again it added the additional amount to the balance due. As an example I make a payment of $25 and the balance due shows -$25. Then I make another payment in the same amount and the balance due reflects -$50. Is that correct?

JosephE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
K_fields24x

Yes that is correct

On May 15, 2016 6:19 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for the confirmation of the balance displaying on your account, K.fields24x. Your response confirms that you currently have a credit balance, which will be applied towards your next month’s service fees once your next bill generates.

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kittyvouge

Is there a way I can use that credit to pay towards the phone itself? 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes