Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why does Verizon Fios online simply not exist? AT ALL!
CS0405

No matter what I click on >> Wireless. "Sign into your Home Account?" Yes >> Wireless. "Reset your password for Home Services?" Yes >> Wireless. "Click here for Fios" >> Wireless. 

I am convinced that Fios literally does not exist. I just spent almost two hours trying different "FIOS customer support" phone numbers I found online that all were answered by "... but Sir, this is Verizon Wireless, we can't help you with anything internet." I chatted with some support person on Twitter only to be told they appreciate my bringing their wensite issue to their attention and ... goodbye." I still need to access my account. I had a similar issue a few months ago. I set up a Verizon FIOS account online and even have a username and password (different than my Wireless account log in info). But all they do is >>> Wireless.  

Has anyone ever logged into their Home Services account? Is there some secret? Do you have to sacrifice a virgin goat or something?

0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon Fios online simply not exist? AT ALL!
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Your question would be better suited for the Verizon Fios forum as they would be more familiar with accessing the Verizon Fios account. 

https://forums.verizon.com/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes