Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why does it take two months to apply a credit?
WMJ75

I was sent an extra phone by mistake when a new phone didn’t work properly and had to be replaced. I was billed for that extra phone and had to pay it. The phone was returned close to two months ago but I still have not received a credit for it. I have been told that I would have it be certain dates only for those days to pass without my credit. 

0 Likes
Re: Why does it take two months to apply a credit?
9wood

Seem others are having similar issues when a phone gets returned not sure what's happening there but doesn't seem to be good experience I think the return dept has a number to call may want to find it if don't have and contact them

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

WMJ75,

We always want to make sure that you are only paying for the items you need. Our community forum here won't be able to answer this question for you, but we can send yo ua Private Note here to gather more deatils. Please watch for that next.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

9wood, returning a device should be a seamless process.  It is troubling to hear that you know others are having this issue as well.  I am here if you need assistance.  Are you having any issues with your account or Verizon service?

0 Likes
9wood

I myself have not returned a phone so not experienced this myself what I stated was a summary of recent post on here where others had trouble with returned device

0 Likes