Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why has the rewards program become such a waste of time?
Hgffrank

Used to get $10 gift cards, then it became $5, and now it's a waste of time at $3. I only do the first cards because the device credit was a skam. I had over $100 credit but was never allowed to use it. Tried several times. So I started to only take the gift cards for Amazon. 

Why do they waste our time for a rewards program that's complete garbage?

0 Likes
Re: Why has the rewards program become such a waste of time?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to address your concerns regarding the Verizon Up program, Hgffrank. It is impossible to please every customer all the time and we greatly value your feedback. Let's look into the device dollars concern you raised. I have sent a Private Note to you, so we can get into a more secure channel. -George

0 Likes
peramene

It's especially frustrating now that they're removing the Device Dollars altogether? I figured I had identified a qualifying use-case and was set to save up over a two year period for an admittedly already pretty mediocre coupon - but the cost associated with administering this nonsense program is passed along as part of our bill, right? So if I'm not taking advantage, it's like I'm paying twice!

It's just insulting, and it's even worse to see that there's been discussions in the past about it where employees have clearly been directed to simply reiterate that it actually is exciting or worthwhile.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

peramene, we always want our customers satisfied. While the device dollars are no longer a monthly choice Verizon Up is paving the way for better upgrade offers that are easier than ever to take advantage of. Please stay tuned m.vzw.com/m/UpSocial -Tionna

0 Likes