Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why have I not recevied a box to trade in my device?
Nbunny

Hi,

Someone help me with this? I filled out the trade in for my iPhone online and completed.... but nothing has been sent to my house to mail my iPhone to Verizon. This was over a week ago! Help......

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Trade In Nothing received in Mail to Send out
tradeintrick
Novice

Have you got the submission ID# yet? If you do, you can bring it to a local store to trade it in directly.

Re: Trade In Nothing received in Mail to Send out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Nbunny, I can understand the importance of getting some form of commincation related to your trade in request. I am here to help you with your trade in concern. I appreciate what Tradeintrick asked in order to help as well. Did you receive a confirmation email that you complted the form online? This should have come to you and if it did not come in your email inbox, please check your spam folders. Here's a link for more reference http://tiny.cc/qh3m5x . Let me know if you need any further assistance.
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why have I not recevied a box to trade in my device?
Daddy-Butter

I have this same issue and have contacted Verizon 4 times and assured it will be sent to the same address on file where I received the New Phone however a month later NO BOX! And within the timeframe provided, the new phone was found to be defective so a refurbished replacement was sent and I got that at the same address yet they cannot get a trade-in box to me that VERIZON requires be used with a BUBBLE POCKET for the trade-in phone be placed in with nothing else and sent to the trade-in address label they cannot provide without sending the box! Now they claim I have not lived up to my end of the deal and are charging me for the trade-in value. Holy $hit! Make the requirements then tie my hands!? Verizon, you know where you can go!

Re: Why have I not recevied a box to trade in my device?
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes