Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why is it so hard to file a complaint against Verizon!?
Sdennee

Why is it so difficult to contact and file a complaint against Verizon!?

I understand not wanting to hear “negative” things but you’re a billion dollar company, it should be easier to have issues addressed for your customers. 

My phone broke, but I was well within warranty, (brand new phone btw), and all Verizon kept saying was that I didn’t have the TMP. I am completely aware of this especially since I worked for this company for a while. However now, as only a customer, it’s like they’re trying to be as rude as possible. 
It took forever to have someone process the warranty first off, then I don’t get a real warranty replacement (knowing this now, I will ONLY go through google), they are sending a refurbished phone (mine is less than 6 months old, still in perfect condition in its otter box and tempered glass, so I’m unsure why I’m getting a used phone)
I was told 2 business days (4 if covid affects the delivery), but the fedex tracking shows 5 whole days. I know Verizon doesn’t know this, but I just had a newborn baby, I can’t even call for help now if something happens! FIVE WHOLE DAYS. 

when I did the chat initially, the guy told me to call in, and I had to blatantly remind him the phone was broken and HOW WOULD I DO THAT? 
I have been with Verizon forever, my mother for more than 15 years now, my family now, and you would think this would have been handled better. I would call but I can’t so keep that in mind Verizon.

i expect better service than this. When I was employed with this company, I remember doing what I could no matter what to help people.. this went for all my retail jobs.. it’s customer service, it’s not mess over the people who make the company function.

It has been just such a disappointing experience to be just a customer with them. 
And for the record I have been very polite and pleasant this whole time.. I feel like Verizon is taking advantage of that at this point.

0 Likes
Re: Why is it so hard to file a complaint against Verizon!?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having a poor customer service experience when dealing with a frustrating issue, is the last thing we'd want for you. Being our customer you deserve great service.

I know how important it i right now to have a working mobile device and apologize you had to go through all this. We take this feedback seriously and will make sure it gets lifted up. 

I want to make sure there are no outstanding issues. Did you still need assistance with your account?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Why is it so hard to file a complaint against Verizon!?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

@Sdennee wrote:

Why is it so difficult to contact and file a complaint against Verizon!?

Not hard at all,

Customer Service
Verizon Wireless
Correspondence
P.O. Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408

@Sdennee wrote:

My phone broke, but I was well within warranty, (brand new phone btw), and all Verizon kept saying was that I didn’t have the TMP. I am completely aware of this especially since I worked for this company for a while. However now, as only a customer, it’s like they’re trying to be as rude as possible. 
It took forever to have someone process the warranty first off, then I don’t get a real warranty replacement (knowing this now, I will ONLY go through google), they are sending a refurbished phone (mine is less than 6 months old, still in perfect condition in its otter box and tempered glass, so I’m unsure why I’m getting a used phone)

If you used to work for Verizon, it is hard to believe you are surprised to get a refurbished phone as THAT is exactly what the manufacturer's warranty calls for. It appears you may be just another example of Verizon employees not being aware of manufacturer warranty policies which is what Verizon is simply facilitating for you when fulfilling your manufacturer's warranty. Keep in mind that if you ONLY go thru Google in the future, they will also replace your device with a refurbished device as explained in the manufacturer's warranty.
0 Likes