Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why is my bill so different every month
CRAIGNJEN2U

Every month my bill is different and has been for several months. I know on a couple we bought accessories, but the other months we haven't done anything and it have varied from 120, to 140 to 160?

Labels (1)
Re: Why is my bill so different every month
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

CRAIGNJEN2U,

Fluctuating bill statements without any changes definitely is a concern. Let's take a deeper look. For us to further assist, please respond to the private message.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KaylaLH

I am having this same issue. I paid my $1,200 phone off in cash the day that I got my plan and the Verizon customer service agent on the phone told me that I would have a fixed monthly bill of $84.99. My bill has yet to be that, and I'm really getting tired of it. If this persists, I will not stay with Verizon. I won't stay with a company that doesn't keep their word and charges random (of course higher) monthly payments whenever they please when I signed and agreed on a fixed amount for payment every month. I pay too much as is, and I refuse to work with a disloyal company. Let alone one that doesn't even report those high monthly service payments to credit bureaus!!!

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes