Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why is my bill so different every month
CRAIGNJEN2U

Every month my bill is different and has been for several months. I know on a couple we bought accessories, but the other months we haven't done anything and it have varied from 120, to 140 to 160?

Labels (1)
Re: Why is my bill so different every month
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

CRAIGNJEN2U,

Fluctuating bill statements without any changes definitely is a concern. Let's take a deeper look. For us to further assist, please respond to the private message.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KaylaLH

I am having this same issue. I paid my $1,200 phone off in cash the day that I got my plan and the Verizon customer service agent on the phone told me that I would have a fixed monthly bill of $84.99. My bill has yet to be that, and I'm really getting tired of it. If this persists, I will not stay with Verizon. I won't stay with a company that doesn't keep their word and charges random (of course higher) monthly payments whenever they please when I signed and agreed on a fixed amount for payment every month. I pay too much as is, and I refuse to work with a disloyal company. Let alone one that doesn't even report those high monthly service payments to credit bureaus!!!

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes