Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why is spending limit decreased without notification?
meesh_10

Support messed up me last year, it took months before they figured out "my device is outdated for xxx software."  Because of that and my disabled hubby kept falling, I didn't pay a few months on time and they increased the late fees EXTRA.  Because of hubby I have not been able to resolve that.  So when I recently got a notice saying that my credit limit has been adjusted, I became and am LIVID, and they reported me.  But no, they don't tell you what that "limit" is in their "secured" document section, you have to waste your time and call them.  And I haven't bought anything from them since the iPhone4, my present phone I bought at Best Buy.

I hear T-Mobile is great all around.  I've been a customer 20+ years and this is the garbage I get?  That was a slap on the face.  Finding another carrier.  IF my phone goes before that happens, you can be sure I will get a phone from someone else or at another store like Best Buy, etc.  Verizon takes advantage of their customers even if they've been long-term...

0 Likes
Re: Why is spending limit decreased without notification?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to have only excellent overall service. We'd like to see what's going on with your credit limit. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes