Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why is verizon over 2.5x the price of competitors ?
Drakuz

Im a truck driver, i travel all lower 48 states.

I dont get nearly the signal advertised anymore. Its not like towers were removed, more like all towers are operating in eco-friendly mode... while im on verizon. While being throttled.

Meanwhile on t-mobile - it pulls more data, no caps, stronger signal, lower cost. No throttling.

Convince me why i should stay with verizon.

Re: Why is verizon over 2.5x the price of competitors ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Drakuz. We appreciate your business and surely don't want you to leave us. We're truly sorry to learn that you're experiencing service issues while traveling around the United States. Here are some great reasons to stay with us: https://www.verizon.com/why-verizon/. Please send us a Private Note if you would like us to review your account and service experiences.

-Tanisha

0 Likes
jmeander326

Same, @Drakuz. I've been with Verizon since the beginning and until recently I  always rationalized the higher cost by the signal and customer service quality. At this point, the former is barely a competitive edge and the latter has become horrendous. I'm convinced it's time to leave.

We have five lines on a top plan and no device contracts so it's very easy to make the move to T-Mobile. Their signal is top-notch in my area and even if their customer service is equally weak at least I'm not paying premium pricing for it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be sad if you left us. I know saving money where you can is key. I would love to see what we can do to help. Please meet me in a private chat. 

-Amber

0 Likes