Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Why make an arrangement and it not be honored?
DIVAOFFAITH1

I was contacted about a reversal charge that was made back in May.  I was given the option to repay the charge.  Well, my service has been disconnected and now I am receiving excuse after excuse as to why the arrangement is not being honored.  I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years.  I last spoke to Moreen who appropriately is a supervisor and all I can say is I understand why now?  It starts with the leadership. I was put on hold after asking for a manager and within seconds was disconnected.  I have stayed with Verizon because of their past history of great customer service.  If this is what is becoming of them, I will go elsewhere to be treated in such an unprofessional manner and pay less for my service.  Very disappointed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why make an arrangement and it not be honored?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DIVAOFFAITH1 that's definitely not the customer service we should be providing. I sincerely do apologize that you were treated with less than stellar service. Were you able to get all of your concerns and questions resolved and addressed? 

0 Likes
DIVAOFFAITH1

I thought I had.  Woke up again this morning after doing what financial services asked to my service being suspended again.  At least this time, the issue was resolved and all fees waived from this horrible experience.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are so glad to see your service is working for you, DIVAOFFAITH1. We regret any frustration this may have caused. 

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. 

Tamara_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
missy4022000

they have used every excuse to gouge my son's account by the tune of $60 a month per device oh yeah there are 4 devices even though it was requested back in April for the device to be remove. they have charged the account for 5 month for this device. I personally have it in chats that I had email to me for that device to be removed from the account, then this evening Josh from customer care informed me that there has not been any requests today or in April to remove the device!!! since June they have taken an account that cost $261 to over $1000.00 due. We are planning to walk away from this lying deceitful company. I posted the chats, pictures and bills to Facebook because they are doing this to an US Army enlistee all the while trying to draw in our military with their fake military support lie!!!! 

0 Likes