Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why no access to Billing Records prior to 18 Months for customers?
sacura

I need access to my phone records as part of a legal matter prior to the absolutely ridiculous "18 month cutoff" policy.  Legal matter or not, why are your "paperless" customers, long time loyal ones at that, still not allowed online access to their own phone records beyond "18 months".  Going #paperless as a customer only benefits Verizon saving your company big money in postage year after year.  I was told by a rep last week that I would have to hire a lawyer and to get my own records subpoenaed and pay for each one of them!  This after holding while he thumbed through a manual and could not transfer me to a supervisor! This is how #Verizon#Wireless treats their customers that pay on time for years! Can someone please answer this?

0 Likes
Re: Why no access to Billing Records prior to 18 Months for customers?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The 18 months worth of bill records available online for customers has been the policy for years now. As the customer, you could have easily been saving a copy of the electronic bills each and every month since you started your account with Verizon Wireless if you ever thought you needed to access bills older than the 18 months currently available online. 

If you didn't save your own copies, then the policy was you could request a copy of the older bills and pay a fee for retrieving them. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Why no access to Billing Records prior to 18 Months for customers?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, sacura and understand you need your prior bills for an important legal matter. We can mail you archived bills if needed. Please send us a private message to further assist with the years and months you need. There is a $5 bill reprint fee for each invoice that is mailed out. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes