Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why should I stay with Verizon?
lievelieverd

I've been a Verizon costumer for over 20 years.  but lately I feel it is fantastically over priced.  I've defended Verizon for its premium prices for quite a while but I am thinking of switching.  I've had more difficulty than ever with services, the stores are not helpful at all, it is impossible to get someone on the phone.... the "premium " aspect" is disappearing.  Might as well save $20 a month! 

0 Likes
Re: Why should I stay with Verizon?
EchoVtg94

Your point about providers not caring about whether you stay or not is right on.  VZW used to have a loyalty department that had some pull in helping you stay.  Anymore, all the loyalty department does is quote the specials Verizon is currently offering, which is the EXACT reason why we are looking to leave.  If my complaint is that ALL the specials require a 36 month DPP, and we had no notice that the were eliminating 24 month DPP contracts in favor of 36, you would think someone would offer 24 to ask us to stay put after almost TWENTY YEARS as a customer. 

Nope.  Didn't happen.  All they did was quote back the same 36 month specials.  I will never sign a contract for 36 months.  Which means my new phone will be coming from a new carrier.

0 Likes