Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will A Lot Of Data Be Used If My Grandkids Use My Tablet?
Sammywatinka

Can my grandsons use of ther tablets for internet or netfix & youtube result in high data use on my account?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Kids tablets
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

I understand the importance of monitoring data use on your account, Sammywatinka. These activities do count toward your data allowance if your grandsons are not connected to WiFi. If these tablets are sharing your data allowance on your account, you can check out our Data Utilization tool to see what types of categories are responsible for the higher use. Data Utilization FAQs | Verizon Wireless 

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

NetFlix and YouTube will use data.  The question is, what data re they using? 

Are the tablets on your account?  Are they using wifi?  If they are on wifi, what's the source?  How are the tablets connected?

0 Likes
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

I understand the importance of monitoring data use on your account, Sammywatinka. These activities do count toward your data allowance if your grandsons are not connected to WiFi. If these tablets are sharing your data allowance on your account, you can check out our Data Utilization tool to see what types of categories are responsible for the higher use. Data Utilization FAQs | Verizon Wireless 

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes